Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Adorable

The yellow lady in the middle is a buff Orphington. It seems I have 3 of them, so how about Honey, Nectar, and Pollen?


There are 2 golden polish with the funny topknot, I can't wait to see what they look like when they are grown LOL! Anna and Elvis ;)


There are 6 black Australorps! Supposed to be good layers AND good meat birds, so if I decide 19 new hens is too much, then at 12 weeks I might freeze some fresh chicken. Urgh. 


There are 2 of these white-faced bigguns - light Brahmas. They are supposed to mostly white when full grown, with a few black markings and FEATHERS ON THEIR FEET! how awesome is that! Frosty and Snowman is what I call these two.


Not yet pictured:  Silver gray Dorkings (2), dark Cornish (2), and Partridge Rocks (2). 


No comments: