Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 23 - third day jog

Whew! Okay, time was 14 minutes total - 7 minutes in, 7 minutes back. Again, it took less time to return so I was reduced to running in a circle in the driveway while I waited for the next minute on the clock. I guess tomorrow I will have to run out a minute or two longer, so I can run right up the porch, to the door and in when I'm done. I had a few episodes of serious enjoyment this time - when your body is moving but nothing hurts and even your breath is fairly quiet, and it's as if someone else is doing the work and you're just along for the ride. This was only when going downhill, though...I guess that's to be expected. I did really haul it up one section of hill because there was no shoulder so I wanted to get off the road as soon as possible - it made me feel good I could do it without choking up a lung. Exuberant!

No comments: